Sweeney McGann Solicitors are delighted to announce that the firm has been shortlisted as finalists in six categories at the prestigious Irish Law Awards 2018.
The firm has been nominated in the following categories:
- Banking, Finance/Restructuring & Insolvency Firm/Lawyer of the Year
- Munster & Connacht/Ulster Employment Law Firm/Lawyer of the Year
- Munster Family Law Firm/Lawyer of the Year
- Munster Litigation Law Firm/Lawyer of the Year
- Munster Property, Planning, Probate Firm/Lawyer of the Year
- Munster Law Firm of the Year
Congratulations to all who have been nominated in all categories. The award ceremony takes place on Friday 11th of May 2018 in the Clayton Hotel Burlington Road, Dublin. For a full list of nominees see the Irish Law Awards Website.