We are recognised as one of the leading legal specialists in the area of Employment Law in Limerick. We have experience in advising domestic and international clients, both private and semi-private, across all industry sectors, which crosses over into our corporate and commercial department.
Our team lead is Aoife Hennessy who is renowned for her excellence in client service and proven track record advising on complex employment issues with mediation and alternative dispute resolution expertise.
We work together with our clients in supporting their HR needs and provide practical and sustainable solutions.
Our aim is to prevent disputes arising by assisting our clients in managing their internal procedures in particular in the areas of performance management, disciplinary and grievance investigations. This reduces our clients’ exposure to legal costs.
The team regularly provides in-house seminars providing expertise on legislative changes, recent judgment and training clients on these issues. The team holds an annual employment seminar.
- Employment Contracts and Staff Handbook
- Policies and Procedures
- Employee Relations
- Disciplinary and Performance Management
- Bullying and Harassment
- Employment Equality
- Reorganisations and Redundancies
- Industrial Relations and Disputes
- Termination of employment contracts
- Data Protection and Confidentiality issues
- Unfair Dismissal
- Discrimination and Equality Claims
- Injunctions seeking to restrain termination of employment
- Breach of statutory rights particularly pay cuts, lay off, annual leave and terms of employment disputes
- Performance Management
- Industrial Disputes and Strikes
- Work Related Stress issues
- Personal Injury proceedings in work related injuries