Sweeney McGann’s Family Law practice is led by Jane O’Connor who is considered one of the leading family law practitioners in the region.
We strive to find a practical and beneficial solution for clients at a very difficult and stressful period in their lives. We achieve this through assessing the situation the client is experiencing and then outlining the most appropriate strategy to adopt in order for the client to achieve the best possible outcome.
We act in cases appearing before the District Court, Circuit Court and High Court. We also strive to achieve resolutions of all issues through Alternative Dispute processes, such as Mediation.
- Judicial Separation
- Separation Agreements
- Custody and Access disputes
- Child, Spousal and Cohabitee maintenance
- Property division, debt and mortgage issues
- Rights of grand-parents
- Educational issues
- Special needs and Health issues
- Civil Partnerships
- Cohabitation/Cohabitation agreements
- Domestic Violence
- The Hague Convention/Abduction
- Recognition of Foreign Divorces