Litigation & Dispute Resolution*
Our Litigation & Dispute Resolution team is a leading litigation practice in the region and has particular expertise in complex, high-value cases. We have extensive experience in assisting clients to prevent disputes before they occur, as well as advising on formal litigation proceedings.
We also provide our clients with expertise in all forms of alternative dispute resolution, including international and domestic arbitrations, mediations, conciliations and expert determinations. Aoife Hennessy is a CEDR Accredited Mediator with significant experience in this area.
Our client base extends to all sectors both domestic and international and includes:
- Irish and international corporations and organisations
- Semi-state bodies
- Financial institutions and insurance companies
- Professional organisations and private individuals
- Corporate Disputes
- Debt and Property Recovery
- Defamation and Privacy
- Employee and Public Liability claims
- Judicial Review
- Environmental claims and Planning Disputes
- Health and Safety litigation
- Healthcare Insurance
- IP infringement
- Occupier’s Liability
- Product Liability
- Professional Negligence
- Property Disputes
- Shareholder and Partnership Disputes
*In contentious business, a solicitor may not calculate fees or charges as a percentage or proportion of any award or settlement.