Our Property team is based in the heart of Limerick City and serves clients all over Ireland and, in particular, the surrounding counties of Clare, Tipperary, Kerry and Cork.
If you are buying or selling a house or commercial property (whether you are a first time buyer or have experience on the property market) , it’s important to know the steps involved in a property transaction, budget for your costs and outlay, including the stamp duty and registration fees. We offer a competitive fixed rate for the sale/purchase of a house or commercial property and advise our clients at the start of each transaction of all of the outlay that will be incurred. We will guide you through the various stages of the property transaction process whilst ensuring the legal process goes as smoothly as possible.
- Residential and Commercial Property Purchases and Sales
- Landlord and Tenant Issues
- Mortgages and re-mortgages
- Commercial Leases
- Purchase and Sale of Farms
- Farm Leases and Grazing Agreements
- Farm Transfer and Succession Planning
- Title Issues
- Purchase and Sale of Forestry
- Compulsory Purchase Orders
- Rights of Way
- Agreements relating to public utilities on property
- Mobile Phone Licence Agreements