Our Property & Conveyancing Team in Limerick is led by Partner, Gearoid McGann, who has over 40 years’ experience in the area.
If you are purchasing or selling a property, it’s important to know the steps involved in a property transaction, budget for your costs and outlay, including the stamp duty and registration fees. We offer a competitive fixed rate for the sale/purchase of a property and advise our clients at the start of each transaction of all of the outlay that will be incurred. We will guide you through the various stages of the property transaction process whilst ensuring the legal process goes as smoothly as possible.
- Residential Property Purchase and Sale
- Landlord and Tenant issues
- Mortgages and re-mortgages
- Co-Ownership Agreements
- Cohabitant Agreements
- Commercial leases
Our team also has significant experience in the area of agricultural property.
- Purchase and Sale of farms
- Farm Leases
- Grazing Agreements
- Farm Partnerships
- Farm Transfer and Succession Planning
- Farm Business Restructuring
- Agricultural Tenancy
- Land Title issues
- Purchase and Sale of Forestry
- Compulsory Purchase Orders
- Rights of Way
- Agreements relating to public utilities on property
- Mobile Phone Licence Agreements