Will & Estate Planning
From the taking of your instructions through the drafting and executing of your Will and on to the taking out of Grants of Probate or Letters of Administration, our experienced team will be on hand to assist. We will also be there to advise you on taxation matters in relation to your Will.
With a strong litigation focus also, we are positioned to moving from straightforward applications to the Probate Office to more contentious applications to Court, where necessary.
We have vast experience also in the area of Wills disputes, Wards of Court applications, Enduring Powers of Attorney and all other associated matters.
- Drafting of Wills and Will Trusts (including discretionary and specific purpose trusts)
- Estate Planning, including tax advise
- Advising of the Legislative provisions in relation to spouse and children
- Statute of Limitations
- Pension Considerations
- Deeds of Family Arrangement
- Inter-Vivos Trusts
- Administration of Estates (testate or intestate)
- Powers of Attorney
- Enduring Powers of Attorney
- Reorganisation and Transfer of family business
- Contentious Trust and Probate issues, to include Section 117 applications
- Advising beneficiaries and family members on Succession Rights