Aoife worked in law firms in Cork and Dublin prior to joining Sweeney McGann in 2001. She specialises in commercial disputes (including banking, shareholder, professional negligence and building disputes), Employment Law, Medical Negligence and Commercial Mediation.
Aoife has acted in a number of high profile employment disputes and has significant experience in obtaining and defending interlocutory applications. She has also successfully concluded a large number of complex Medical Negligence & Malpractice actions, in all areas of clinical and medical negligence litigation.
As an accredited Mediator with the Centre for Effective Dispute Resolution (CEDR), Aoife also offers a CEDR-qualified mediation service, specialising in employment and workplace disputes.
- BA (Legal Science & Economics) – National University of Ireland Galway (NUIG)
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB) – National University of Ireland Galway (NUIG)
- Certificate in Employment Law – University College Dublin (UCD)
- Diploma in Environmental & Planning Law – Law Society of Ireland
- Accredited Mediator – Centre for Effective Dispute Resolution (CEDR)
- Law Society of Ireland
- Law Society of England & Wales