Marian qualified as a solicitor in 2005. Prior to joining the firm, Marian gained broad experience in advising clients in relation to the acquisition and sale of a range of property types, including commercial and residential property.
Marian also has extensive experience in the area of property finance and acts on behalf of financial institutions in reviewing title and finalising security.
- Bachelor of Civil Law (BCL) National University of Ireland Cork (UCC)
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB) – National University of Ireland Cork (UCC)
- Master of Laws (LLM) – National University of Ireland Cork (UCC)
- Bachelor of Education (B Ed)-University of Limerick (Mary Immaculate College)
- Law Society of Ireland
- Law Society of England & Wales